In our type of service business, every project is unique. We forge strong, lasting relationships with clients, suppliers, and partners through consistent performance from our team.
At Fulcrum Associates, we believe that our people are the foundation of our success. That is why we place such value on each member of our team. No job is unimportant; our company's future rests firmly on the shoulders of reliable, capable, and satisfied people. It is this belief that drives us to hire and retain the very best people in the industry. It motivates us to ensure that they are constantly challenged by their work and are happy with their careers. Just as we depend on our people to support our business, you can count on us to provide a stable foundation for your career.
We are committed to offering challenging, fulfilling, and rewarding career opportunities. You will gain unique professional experience while working for one of the most reputable and professional construction firms in the region. You will pursue diversified, challenging projects and negotiations, design-build enterprises, finance-design-build packages, partnering, and high profile one-of-a-kind pursuits. Be a part of Fulcrum Associate's time-tested team that values integrity, service, performance, safety and quality.
Along with exceptional opportunities for career growth, Fulcrum Associates is pleased to offer our employees an extremely competitive pay and benefits package that can include 401(k), profit sharing, excellent medical insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, vacations and sick leave, tuition reimbursement, payroll savings, and more.
Please follow us on LinkedIn for the latest job postings and updates.
CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
Are you looking for a challenge? Do you want to help transform an industry that’s stuck in a world of spreadsheets, fax machines and calculators? The technology that most industries take for granted is slowly being adopted by the construction industry, and our mission at Fulcrum is to accelerate that process. To further that objective we are looking for a full time Construction Technology Specialist. We are heavily invested in the latest construction technology and need someone to manage standards, implementation, deployment, training and support for our 40+ internal users as well as outside subcontractors and vendors.
• Develop, implement and maintain custom Project Management workflows in Procore
• Develop and deploy custom toolsets, profiles and templates in Bluebeam
• Setup and support jobsite technology and connectivity
• Set up and maintain cloud based project sites using Sharepoint and Bluebeam Studio
• Manage ERP integration between Sage accounting and Procore
• Facilitate internal training for our core project management and design applications
• Establish a consistent document management strategy
• Develop and enforce BIM/CAD standards in Navisworks
OUR CORE APPLICATIONS
• Sage Accounting
• Microsoft Project
• Office 365
• Skype for Business
REQUIRED WORK EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably working in an architectural/design/construction environment
• Prior experience in training users on construction applications
• Exceptional proficiency with Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications
• Experience working with Procore and Sage Accounting in an ERP environment
• Experience setting up remote meeting capabilities with screen sharing in Skype
PREFERRED SKILLS INCLUDE
• A strong background in Bluebeam and Navisworks
• Much of our work centers around the defense industry, US citizenship is required.
Fulcrum Associates, Inc. – Amherst, NH
$80,000 - $90,000 per year – Full-time